These Pumpkin Glazed Cocktail Meatballs are the perfect party appetizer! This glazed meatball recipe can be made and kept warm in a slow cooker!
Another favorite meatball recipe are these popular Cheeseburger Meatballs that have the flavor of a loaded cheeseburger in one bite! Or check out these Turkey Apple Glazed Meatballs – coated with our famous whiskey glaze!
A Cocktail Meatball Recipe For Parties!
There’s a lot of different appetizers that I consider favorites. Any type of meatball appetizer is one, bruschetta is another or anything really with cheese is good by me.
But in comes these Pumpkin Glazed Cocktail Meatballs. Pumpkin glaze on a meatball you say? Stay with me here guys because this meatball recipe is one for the books!
The sweet and slightly spicy glaze goes perfectly on these beef meatballs, just watch them disappear at your next party. Another great thing about this appetizer recipe is that it can be totally made ahead of time and kept warm in a slow cooker until and during your party!
Step in Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. Cheerios? Yep. I’m going to swap out crushed Cheerios for the bread crumbs to kick up the flavors in this easy meatball recipe.
THEN I’m going to coat them in a slightly sweet and slightly spicy glaze that is also flavored with pumpkin.
And yep, they are both totally party worthy and totally addicting.
These baked meatballs are only going to take about 25 minutes in the oven before you toss them in this sweet and slightly spicy pumpkin glaze.
Watch How To Make This Meatball Recipe!
You can keep these meatballs warm in a slow cooker if you’re serving them at a party too, just give them a stir to coat them in the glaze once in a while.
These Pumpkin Glazed Cocktail Meatballs are one of the best meatball recipes for parties!
Looking For More Meatball Recipes?
This delicious homemade meatball recipe is going to be perfect for appetizers! These ground beef meatball are tossed in a sweet and spicy pumpkin glaze!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups finely crushed Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
For the glaze
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water for thickening
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs.
- Using a 2 tablespoon scooper, portion out the meatballs and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are in the oven you can make the glaze.
- Add the oil to a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir for 20 seconds, then add the rest of the ingredients except for the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir well to combine then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling you can pour in the cornstarch mixture and whisk to combine.
- Bring the glaze back to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, cover and let rest until the meatballs are finished cooking.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and transfer to a large skillet or baking dish.
- Pour the glaze over the meatballs and toss gently to coat. The skillet works well if you’re keeping these warm just until serving, or you can toss the meatballs and transfer to a slow cooker if you need to keep them warm longer.
Alternately to baking the meatballs you can cook them in a large skillet then remove them when browned and cooked through. In the same skillet you can make the glaze then add the meatballs back in the skillet to coat in the glaze.
- Category: appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatballs, easy meatball recipe, best meatball recipe, appetizer recipe, baked meatball recipe, ground beef recipe