These Korean Beef Tacos take some help from the store to get dinner on the table fast! These beef tacos can be ready and on the table in just 15 minutes!
Super Crispy, Korean Beef Tacos
We’re not talking just any old tacos here. We’re talking Korean Beef tacos. So you’ve got that sweet and spicy flavor thing happening plus all the cheese…it’s a darn good combination
So you might look at this recipe and think, OK that looks great but who’s got time to make that?? You do. You have time even on a weeknight to make these Korean Beef Tacos.
Now, as I said, this taco meat already comes seasoned. You don’t have to do a thing to it – just heat it up in the oven or the microwave and you’re good to go.
Hot To Make Oven Baked Korean Beef Tacos
These few ingredients are literally all you’ll need to get this killer taco dinner on the table…and really, the limes are optional so if you don’t have them don’t run out to the store and get them, you’ll be fine.
Start by making a simple sauce to pour over the beef….
Soy sauce, fresh ginger, sesame oil and brown sugar. Whisk it together and pour it all over the meat.
And that’s your taco filling all ready to go. You don’t need to do anything else to it – we’re making oven baked tacos today so it’ll heat up as the tacos cook.
Fill up your taco shells about 3/4 full with the meat. I want a full taco shell here, I’m not going to skimp on the meat at all. Top each taco with Monterey jack cheese and get it in the oven.
These tacos only need to bake for about 10 minutes since all you’re really doing is heating up the beef, melting the cheese and toasting the taco shells. If you’ve never tried and oven baked taco before, I suggest you do just for that reason – the crispy, toasted taco shells. It really makes a huge difference in the flavor of the taco.
When these tacos come out of the oven get ready to top them with chopped scallions, thinly sliced red onion and a few jalapeños. Perfectly seasoned, oven-baked killer tacos in less than 20 minutes!
Looking For More Taco Recipes?Print
These delicious Korean Beef Tacos take some help from the store to get dinner on the table fast!
- 2 packages HORMEL® Taco Meats Shredded Beef – OR use the ground beef filling in our Korean Beef Quesadilla recipe!
- 1 (10 count) package taco shells
- 4 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
For the Sauce:
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 jalapeños, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the shredded beef into a large bowl. Mix the sauce ingredients together and pour over the beef, toss to combine.
- In a 9″ x 13″ baking dish, add 10 taco shells in two rows. Fill 3/4 full with the beef and then top each taco with cheese. Bake for 1o minutes until the cheese is melted and the beef is warmed through.
- Top each taco with scallions, onion and a couple jalapeño slices or your favorite taco toppings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven / Stove Top
- Cuisine: American / Tex-Mex
Keywords: taco recipes, beef tacos, oven baked tacos, easy dinner recipes, tex-mex recipes, dinner ideas
This post has been brought to you by Hormel Foods. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that keep me cooking! #TacoGoals #WorkWithHormelFoods #ad