Make these Crab Salad Sliders for any holiday or game day! Buttery, toasted rolls with a light crab salad and sweet and spicy sriracha mayonnaise!
Any slider recipe is going to be a hit for parties! These bite sized, tasty little sandwiches leave one hand free for your drink, and we know how important that is. Another family favorite slider recipe are these Big Mac Sliders that taste just like biting into a Big Mac from McDonalds!
Crab Salad Slider Recipe
If you’re a fan of lobster rolls then you’re going to love these Crab Salad Sliders! We made a light crab salad ( no need for lump crab meat here) and piled it onto toasted, buttered rolls then topped it with an addicting sriracha mayo.
Please, we beg you, don’t skip the part of this slider recipe where you butter and toast the rolls because it’s crucial to the flavor of these sliders. Of course, the crab salad and sriracha mayonnaise are delicious, but the texture of the crispy, toasted bun and all that creamy deliciousness can’t be beat.
How To Make This Slider Recipe
Start by making the crab salad so that it can sit in the refrigerator for a while to let the flavors blend together. This crab salad recipe is a simple mixture of crab meat, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Stir it up, cover and get it in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Next you can mix together mayonnaise, sriracha and honey for the sriracha mayo that gets drizzled on top of the crab salad. You definitely don’t have to do the fun drizzle like we did here, all you need to do is add the sriracha mayonnaise to your slider bun when assembling.
But if you do want to do this fun drizzle, just pour the sriracha mayo into a sandwich bag, snip a small piece of the corner off and drizzle away. Doing the drizzle makes for a nice presentation if you’re serving these sliders for a party.
Can You Make These Crab Salad Sliders Ahead Of Time?
Oh yeah, almost all the way through. Another AMAZING thing about this slider recipe is the contrast of the warm, toasty bun an the cold crab salad. Just like you’d have in a delicious lobster roll.
Get the crab salad mixed together and make the sriracha mayonnaise topping, stash them in the refrigerator and wait for party time. When you’re ready to serve, butter and toast the slider buns and assemble at the last minute.
That way you’ll get all the amazing flavors and textures of these sliders for whatever occasion that you’re serving them for.
Serve these crab salad sliders for appetizers at any party or holiday, the big game day or even as a light meal with wine for that special someone. Not a big cook but want to serve a Valentine’s Day dinner? Make these sliders, add champagne or wine and man, you’re in.
Looking For More Easy Recipes?
- French Dip Party Sliders
- Mini Chorizo Shrimp Sliders
- Tuna Melt Bruschetta
- Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Italian Deli Roll Ups
These delicious, easy to make sliders are perfect for parties, holidays or game days! Make the crab salad ahead of time and toast the buns right before serving!
- 1 pound crab meat (can be claw meat, or “special”, rinsed and picked through for any shells)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2–1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons softened butter (for toasting the buns)
- 12 slider buns
- Shredded Lettuce
For the Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (can use more depending on your spice level)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Start by adding the crab meat, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to a bowl. Mix together, taste for seasonings and adjust if needed. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Mix the ingredients together for the sriracha mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Spread the softened butter onto the tops of all of the slider buns and place in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast for 2-3 minutes, checking as you go, until the buns are browned on the edges and crispy. Remove to a plate, butter side up to cool slightly.
- To assemble the sliders, place a scoop of the crab salad onto the bottoms of the slider buns. Drizzle the sriracha mayonnaise on top of the crab salad, followed by shredded lettuce. (Alternately, if you aren’t drizzling the sriracha mayonnaise, spread the sriracha mayonnaise on the bottom of the sliders buns, then add the crab salad and lettuce.)
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American