These delicious, easy to make sliders are perfect for parties, holidays or game days! Make the crab salad ahead of time and toast the buns right before serving!
- 1 pound crab meat (can be claw meat, or “special”, rinsed and picked through for any shells)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2–1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons softened butter (for toasting the buns)
- 12 slider buns
- Shredded Lettuce
For the Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (can use more depending on your spice level)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Start by adding the crab meat, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to a bowl. Mix together, taste for seasonings and adjust if needed. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Mix the ingredients together for the sriracha mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Spread the softened butter onto the tops of all of the slider buns and place in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast for 2-3 minutes, checking as you go, until the buns are browned on the edges and crispy. Remove to a plate, butter side up to cool slightly.
- To assemble the sliders, place a scoop of the crab salad onto the bottoms of the slider buns. Drizzle the sriracha mayonnaise on top of the crab salad, followed by shredded lettuce. (Alternately, if you aren’t drizzling the sriracha mayonnaise, spread the sriracha mayonnaise on the bottom of the sliders buns, then add the crab salad and lettuce.)
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slider recipe, crab recipe, crab salad, game day food, appetizers for parties, appetizers for holidays, no cook recipes, easy recipes, seafood recipes