Easy Stir-Fry Shrimp & Cashews will have your family running to the dinner table! This low carb dinner recipe can be ready in just 15 minutes!
Shrimp – we love it and it’s what’s for dinner tonight.
I honestly think we could eat shrimp every night and not get any complaints.
So why not take our Stir-Fry Sauce and make some Easy Stir-Fry Shrimp and Cashews. Are you with me?
Let me take you through this 15 minute dinner. Ok, 15 if you need to make a batch of rice on the side but still – that’s some fast food.
And fast food that’s looks this good and is good for you too? That’s a dinner that gets a gold star.
Our boys love almost any stir fry recipe, if we put our Homemade Stir Fry Sauce in there it will definitely get eaten!
Looking For More Stir Fry Recipes?
How Do You Make Stir Fry?
You can make stir fry in a large skillet but a wok will work the best. There’s more surface area in a wok so your ingredients will sear better.
Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt and pepper and get them in a preheated wok or skillet until they just turn pink. About a minute or so per side just until they turn pink.
Next toss in a few handfuls of cashews..
Now add in about a half cup of the stir-fry sauce.
Garnish with fresh chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
And that’s all folks – dinner is done.
Can dinner get any easier than that? Even if you have some rice cooking up while your making this Easy Stir-Fry Shrimp and Cashews it still will be 15 minutes from the wok to the table.
You’re not getting that dinner from any take out place!
What Can You Substitute In This Stir Fry Recipe?
• Swap out the shrimp for beef, pork or chicken
• Swap out the cashews for walnuts or peanuts
• Add steamed broccoli, asparagus or green beans
This delicious shrimp stir fry recipe can be on the table in 15 minutes! Even faster than than ordering take out!
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, not salted
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Stir-Fry Sauce
- Heat a wok or a non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, add the oil to the wok and add the shrimp.
- Cook for one minute on each side until they just turn pink, then flip over and cook for another minute.
- Add in the cashews and stir-fry sauce and toss together.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
Keywords: stir fry recipe, low carb dinner, healthy dinner recipe, shrimp recipe, stir fry sauce, easy dinner recipe