This Quick Shrimp Stir Fry will have your family running to the dinner table! This healthy shrimp recipe can be on the table in just 10 minutes!
We love shrimp for dinner, especially when we use our homemade Stir Fry Sauce and make this super easy shrimp and cashew stir fry!
Looking For More Stir Fry Recipes?
Stir fry dinners are BIG at our house.
Not only are stir fry recipes a great way to clean out the fridge but they get tons of good vegetables into your dinner! I know for us that’s huge, we definitely don’t get in as many veggies as we should!
How Do You Make Stir Fry?
You can make stir fry in a large skillet but a wok will work the best. There’s more surface area in a wok so your ingredients will sear better.
Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt and pepper and get them in a preheated wok or skillet until they just turn pink. About a minute or so per side just until they turn pink.
Next toss in a few handfuls of cashews..
Now add in about a half cup of the stir-fry sauce.
Garnish with fresh chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
And that’s all folks – dinner is done.
Can dinner get any easier than that? Even if you have some rice cooking up while you’re making this Quick Shrimp Stir Fry recipe, dinner is still going to be on the table in 15.
You’re not getting that delicious shrimp dinner from any take out place!
What Can You Substitute In This Stir Fry Recipe?
• Swap out the shrimp for beef, pork or chicken
• Swap out the cashews for walnuts or peanuts
• Add steamed broccoli, asparagus or green beans
This shrimp stir fry is delicious over steamed rice, ramen or “zoodles” if you’re looking for a low carb option!
This delicious shrimp stir fry recipe can be on the table in just 10 minutes!
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, not salted
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat a wok or a non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, add the oil to the wok and add the shrimp.
- Cook for one minute on each side until they just turn pink, then flip over and cook for another minute.
- Add in the cashews and stir-fry sauce and toss together.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
Keywords: stir fry recipe, low carb dinner, healthy dinner recipe, shrimp recipe, stir fry sauce, easy dinner recipe