This frozen Cinnamon Pineapple Margarita is bursting with pineapple flavor and warm cinnamon touch. It will easily become one of your new favorite, all season drink recipes!
Why You’ll Love This Frozen Pineapple Margarita
Frozen drinks can also be made in the warmer weather – who says you have to save margaritas for summer?
Not me, we make them all the time. And let’s not forget the people who actually live where the weather is warm ALL THE TIME…not sure if we like you people but here’s a drink for you anyway.
We’re starting today with a cinnamon flavored tequila. If you’ve never tried this tequila you definitely should, all the great taste that tequila has plus the warming cinnamon flavor. It’s pretty darn tasty if you ask me.
Most of the time when we do make a batch of margaritas we don’t make the frozen ones, just shaken up and poured over ice. But since I wanted to use fresh pineapple in these drinks I chose to make the frozen kind – and I’m happy I did because they are awesome.
- All Season Cocktail: Frozen margaritas are typically made in the warmer months but since this cocktail has warm notes of cinnamon, we also enjoy it in the colder months as well.
- Easy To Make: All you have to do is add the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Unique Flavor: This frozen margarita has warm notes of cinnamon tequila and juicy pineapple.
- Party Worthy: Make these margaritas in big batches for serving at parties.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Simple ingredients that all get blended until smooth in a blender. Easy to make, affordable and tastes delicious.
- Cinnamon Tequila: You can find cinnamon tequila at most liquor stores, but if you can’t you can use your favorite brand of tequila and a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Fresh Pineapple: Use a fresh pineapple so that you have some rind for the garnish. Other options can include canned or frozen.
- Fresh Lime Juice: Fresh lime juice will add the best flavor to these margaritas.
How Do You Make These Pineapple Margaritas?
All you have to do is add the pineapple, some of the liquid, lime juice, tequila and ice to a blender and blend until smooth. I’m not using cointreau in this margarita which I know is typical, but I didn’t want to add an orange flavor to this drink. Just the pineapple and cinnamon is all you need.
You can rim the glass with salt mixed with cinnamon if you prefer a salted rim. If you’re serving these for parties, you can set out a cinnamon-salt mixture on a dish and let your guests rim or not rim!
Don’t forget to garnish with fresh pineapple and a cinnamon stick.
Nothing says party like a batch of margaritas! Blend these up right before serving for the best flavor and texture!
Looking For More Tequila Drink Recipes?
- Double Trouble Tropical Tequila Shots
- Tequila Rosé Spritzer
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- Tequila Limeade
Cinnamon Pineapple Margaritas are the best summer time cocktail! This frozen margarita is bursting with pineapple flavor and a warm cinnamon touch.
- 3 cups canned pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup of the juice from the can
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup Cinnamon Tequila
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Fresh pineapple and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple and cinnamon sticks.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pineapple margarita, pineapple margarita recipe, frozen pineapple margarita, frozen margarita recipe, cocktail recipe, margarita recipe, how to make margaritas, drink recipe, margarita cocktail