This Blue Heaven Martini will make you feel like you’re on a beach vacation. This icy, shaken vodka martini only has three ingredients!
Why You’ll Love This Blue Heaven Martini Recipe
A tropical island will win for my vacation any day. Sipping on this easy to make, vodka martini transports me to the beach even when I’m in my kitchen!
- Easy To Make: You only need three ingredients to make this vodka martini so it’s easy to shake up for any night of the week.
- Fun And Tropical: If you’re sitting outside in the warmer months, or lucky enough to be at the beach, the flavors in this drink recipe are going to kick up the party.
- Mellow Flavor: Even though this martini recipe is strong, it has a mellow flavor that’s easy for sipping.
- Make Ahead: Double or triple this recipe and make it ahead of time for parties.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Just three ingredients is all you’ll need to make this vodka martini, but we’ll get into a little detail about them all.
- Vodka: ANY brand of vodka will work, just choose one that you like drinking.
- Blue Curacao: an orange flavored liquor that is used in many tropical cocktails. Again, any brand will do.
- Elderflower Liquor: Made with hand picked elderflowers that only bloom in late spring. Adds a delicious, light and refreshing taste to this martini.
How To Make A Blue Heaven Martini
Getting this martini on the table is as easy as adding all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and having a chilled glass ready!
- Step 1 – Assemble and Shake: Add the vodka, blue curacao and elderflower liquor to a shaker with ice. Shake well so that the liquors blend and leaves those nice, icy pieces in the cocktail.
- Step 2 – Strain and Serve: Strain the drink into a martini glass and garnish with maraschino cherries (if desired) Other garnishes could include fresh pineapple or oranges.
Look For More Martini Recipes?
Check out some of our other martini recipes, too! This Grilled Dirty Martini is one of our all time favorites! Or try this Blood Orange Gin Martini, a classic combo with a twist…or maybe you’re looking for a sweeter drink? This Mississippi Mud Pie Martini will do the trick!Print
This Blue Heaven Martini will make you feel like you’re on a beach vacation! This icy, shaken vodka martini only has three ingredients!
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liquor
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Add the liquor ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with cherry.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: martini recipe, blue curaçao drink, blue curaçao alcohol drinks, vodka martini recipe, vodka drinks