This off the wall, delicious sandwich recipe will have them all talking! Each pork sausage patty is dipped into bang bang sauce before being piled on a bun!
- (8) 1/4 lb. pork sausage patties (can substitute thin beef patties)
- 4 pretzel hamburger buns
- Pork Dry Rub
- Kosher salt
For the Slaw
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
For the Bang Bang Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce, your favorite kind
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Start by seasoning both sides of the sausage patties with pork rub and sea salt.
- Add all the ingredients for the coleslaw to a small bowl and toss together to coat.
- Add the ingredients for the sauce into a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat, about 400 degrees.
- Add the pork patties to the grill, cooking for 3-4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Let the sausage patties cool slightly, then dip each patty in the bang bang sauce to coat completely then place on the bottom of a hamburger bun. Top with a scoop of the slaw and then place another dipped burger patty on top of the slaw and finally the top of the bun.
- Repeat with the remaining burgers and serve immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hamburger recipe, burger recipes, pork recipes, grilling recipes, dinner ideas, party food