This Teriyaki Meatball Recipe is one of our favorite, easy to make dinners! Oven baked, flavorful meatballs tossed in a store-bought teriyaki glaze!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon store bought teriyaki glaze, divided (you can also use our 5-minute Homemade Stir Fry Sauce)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste or fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste or fresh minced ginger
- Sesame seeds and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the meatballs, using only 1 tablespoon of the teriyaki glaze in the meatballs. Mix together with your hands to make sure all the ingredients are well-combined. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. (If you are making these meatballs ahead of time, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready).
- Using a 2 ounce scoop (#20), portion out 24 meatballs onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 20 minutes, or until the centers are cooked through, and remove from the oven.
- While the meatballs are baking, heat the remaining 1 cup of teriyaki glaze in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until warmed through.
- Add the cooked meatballs to a large bowl and then pour on the teriyaki glaze. Gently toss to coat and then place in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and torn, fresh cilantro (optional).
You can also make these meatballs smaller for appetizers, ending up with 48. Reduce the cooking time for the smaller meatballs to 12-14 minutes, until the centers are cooked through.
Nutrition information is for the large meatballs, 4 per person.
Store: Store leftover meatballs in an air tight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the meatballs in a freezer bag for up to 3 months.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, meatball recipes, ground pork recipes, ground beef recipes, easy recipes, family friendly meals, teriyaki meatballs