This addicting taquito recipe starts with the most amazing pulled pork! Serve these taquitos for appetizers or dinner!
24 (8 inch) flour tortillas
For the Honey Mustard Sauce (Makes about 2 cups)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a flour tortilla on a board and add a heaping 1/4 cup of pulled pork to the center of the tortilla in a line, right to the ends of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up as tightly as you can then place it seam side down in a baking dish.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas using an additional baking dish if needed.
- Brush the tops of the taquitos with olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with honey mustard drizzled on top or for dipping on the side.
You can use store bought pulled pork for a short cut too!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: taquitos, pulled pork recipe, honey mustard recipe, slow cooker pork roast, appetizer recipes