This healthy chicken meatball recipe can by ready in just 30 minutes! Serve these meatballs for dinner or appetizers!
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 2 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, finely chopped (this is about 2, 10 ounce boxes of frozen chopped broccoli)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste, or fresh ginger grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- Stir Fry Sauce (Or use a store bought sauce)
- sesame seeds and fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, broccoli, bread crumbs, soy sauce, ginger, salt, garlic powder, pepper and the egg. Mix with well to combine well then form into 2 inch meatballs. (I used a 1 1/2 T scoop)
- Place the meatballs on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are in the oven you can make the stir fry sauce, or grab your bottle of store bought sauce if you’re using that instead.
- Place the baked meatballs in a large bowl and pour over enough stir fry sauce to coat.
- Toss until the meatballs are covered in the sauce, garnish with sesame seeds and parsley then serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken meatballs, meatball recipes, healthy recipes, low carb recipes, chicken recipes, appetizer recipes, dinner recipes, dinner ideas