A slow cooker steak fajita recipe that will have your family running to the supper table! These beef fajitas are excellent party food, your crock pot does all the work!
- 2 1/2 lb. flank steak
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons – 1 tablespoon cumin (depending on your taste, we use 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- Flour tortillas for serving
- Place the flank steak on a cutting board and dry it with paper towels.
- Mix the paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, ginger, cumin and black pepper together in a small bowl. Rub both sides of the steak generously with the dry rub.
- Place the steak in your crock pot and cover with the pepper and onion slices.
- Pour in the teriyaki and Worcestershire sauce and set to cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- This can also be cooked on high for 4-5 hours until it shreddable with 2 forks.
- Serve wrapped in flour or corn tortillas.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: tex-mex
Keywords: slow cooker fajitas, beef fajitas, crock pot fajitas, beef recipes, steak recipes, fajita recipes, party food