These super crispy, homemade potato chips are SO addicting! Serve these potatoes for appetizers or as a side dish for dinner!
- 24 ounce bag of fingerling potatoes
- Olive oil, avocado oil or canola oil (we like the oil that’s in a spray can for this recipe)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt or sea salt
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and slice the potatoes into 1/8 inch thickness using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife. Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl of cold water, swish around and let soak for 15 minutes.
- Place the sliced potatoes on paper towels and dry very well. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and then place the potatoes on in a single layer without overlapping. Spray or brush the potatoes with a thin layer of oil and then season with the rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes, checking after 10 minutes to make sure the potatoes aren’t burning. The cook time will depend on how thin or thick you sliced the potatoes.
- Serve the potatoes with ketchup, mustard or a dipping sauce like Remoulade or Awesome Sauce.
Alternately, you can use an air fryer set at 425 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American