These Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon and tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a family dinner or appetizers with friends!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- To make the beef filling, heat a large non-stick skillet with the olive oil, then add the ground beef to cook while breaking up into crumbles. Drain any grease from the pan.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, cream cheese, garlic powder and salt then stir.
- Remove the beef filling from the pan to a bowl. Let the skillet cool for a few minutes, then carefully wipe the skillet out with a paper towels.
- Turn the skillet back on over medium heat, then spray the skillet with cooking spray or add another drizzle of olive oil. You don’t want too much oil in the pan, just a very thin layer so the tortilla doesn’t stick.
- Place one flour tortilla into the skillet then add a cup of the beef filling, then a half cup of cheese and a couple of tablespoons of the crumbled bacon.
- Place another flour tortilla on top and press down with a plate (face side down).
- Cook for a minute, then check the bottom of the quesadilla with a spatula to see if it’s brown. If the bottom tortilla is brown you can flip the quesadilla by placing your hand firmly on the plate and flipping the whole skillet over so that the plate is resting in your hand, then return the skillet to the stove. Gently slide the quesadilla (uncooked side down) into the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes until brown. If needed, you can add a little more butter or spray the skillet again before adding the quesadilla back to the pan.
- Slide the quesadilla out onto a cutting board and let cool for 2 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 quesadillas.
This recipe makes 4 large quesadillas which can be cut into 4 or 8 wedges each. You can easily cut this recipe in half and only make 2 large quesadillas that will serve 4. We like the leftovers!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, quesadillas, quesadilla recipes, cheeseburger quesadillas, kid friendly recipes, ground beef recipes, recipes with bacon