This easy chicken recipe is a go to dinner at our house! Serve this chicken with rice and broccoli or crispy french fries!
- 1 recipe Homemade Stir Fry Sauce
- 12–15 chicken legs, skin on (can remove the skin if desired)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add the chicken legs to a baking rack placed over a baking sheet. Spray the rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season the chicken legs with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add more seasoning if you need to, just make sure the chicken is coated well in the spices.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes. While the chicken is cooking you can make the stir fry sauce recipe for the glaze. Once the sauce is finished cover the pot with a lid to keep warm until the chicken is done.
- After 30 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven and add a generous layer of the glaze. Return the pan to the oven and cook another 10 minutes. Remove the chicken legs again, glaze one more time and then bake another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken legs, easy chicken recipes, dinner ideas, dinner recipes, oven baked chicken, asian glaze