We made this classic sidecar cocktail with our homemade Amaretto instead of cognac and we think you’re going to love it! A delicious sipping cocktail that’s perfect for happy hour or parties!
- 2 ounces Amaretto (try our Homemade Amaretto recipe!)
- 3/4 ounce orange liquor like Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Orange slices for garnish
- Add the Amaretto, orange liquor and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a coupe glass and garnish with fresh orange slices.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: amaretto cocktails, sidecar cocktail recipe, drinks made with amaretto, homemade amaretto recipe, drink recipes, up drinks, cocktail recipes