These super fun and tasty watermelon truffles are spiked with a splash of tequila!
- 6 ounces Dove® Promises Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup of tequila or vodka
- 1/2 of a large watermelon
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Using a melon baller scoop out as many balls as you can from your watermelon.
- Place the watermelon balls in a container with the tequila or vodka and let sit in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Drain the watermelon and lay out onto paper towels to dry.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 30 second intervals until it’s all melted or in a small pot on the stove.
- Grab a watermelon ball with a spoon and dip it in the chocolate making sure it’s totally covered all around.
- Repeat with the remaining watermelon and set to dry on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Dust with cocoa powder to garnish.
Makes about 20 truffles.
This recipe can easily be adapted to making as many or as little as you need. Just melt more chocolate as needed.
- Serving Size: Serves
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: truffle recipe, chocolate truffles, recipes with tequila, easy dessert recipes, party food