The most flavorful Turkey Salad you’ve ever made! Grab your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and this salad is ready in just 5 minutes!
- 3 cups cooked turkey, diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Add the turkey, almonds, onion, parsley and craisins to a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by adding the mayonnaise, mustard, milk, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisking together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl with the turkey and fold the ingredients together to combine. Enjoy right away or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend together. Stir again before serving.
Store: Store turkey salad in an air tight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. However, this will depend on how long you’ve had your leftover turkey, see the post for more details.
This recipe makes (8) 1/2 cup servings of turkey salad.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, turkey salad, leftover turkey salad, leftover turkey recipes, turkey recipes, easy recipes