This easy, crock pot chicken is perfect for Tropical Chicken Tacos but also can be used in so many different recipes!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce/Cabbage
- Mango salsa
- Add the chicken, seasonings and pineapple juice to a slow cooker and set on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken to a bowl and shred into large pieces, tossing with some but not all of the cooking liquid.
- Serve the chicken in the tortillas, topped with the salsa, lettuce and cilantro.
- Alternately, you can marinate the chicken overnight and cook it on the grill or in the oven.
- Nutrition information is only for the chicken, not the tortillas or any toppings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker recipes, crock pot recipes, slow cooker chicken, chicken taco recipe, taco recipe, easy dinner recipes, easy chicken recipes