These crunchy, baked shrimp are flavored with taco seasoning and served in a guacamole cup for dipping!
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, deveined with tail left on
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Guacamole for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the shrimp with the taco seasoning and the salt, tossing to coat.
- Place the flour in one bowl, the eggs in another bowl and the crushed tortilla chips a third bowl.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the flour, tapping to get the excess flour off and then dip the shrimp in the eggs, and finally the tortilla chips. Make sure to press the chips onto the shrimp to get a nice even coating.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the shrimp in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Remove the sheet pan from the oven, flip the shrimp over and bake another 7-8 minutes until cooked through and crispy.
- Serve the shrimp with guacamole on the side or in a cup for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shrimp recipes, appetizer recipes, baked shrimp, oven fried, easy appetizer ideas