A creamy, sweet dessert cocktail that’s perfect for the holidays! Make this Tiramisu Martini instead of or along with dessert!
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce Tia Maria Liquor
- 1/2 ounce Dark Rum
- 3 Ladyfinger cookies for garnish and for rimming the glass
- Cocoa Powder for garnish
- Corn syrup for rimming the glass
- Place 2 of the cookies into a resealable bag and crush until fine. Add the cookies to a small, shallow plate.
- Add a thin layer of corn syrup to another shallow plate and dip the rim of a martini glass in to coat evenly. Next dip the rim into the dish of cookies to coat the rim.
- Add the vodka, cream, Tia Maria and rum to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the remaining cookie and cocoa powder.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail recipes, dessert cocktails, martini recipes, vodka drinks, holiday cocktails