This simple roasted carrot recipe is on our constant dinner rotation- and also our holiday menus!
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise (*see note)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the carrots to a baking sheet and brush with the melted butter. Season generously with salt and fresh pepper and place in the oven.
- Roast the carrots for 20-25 minutes until just fork tender. The cooking time will depend on how big your carrot slices are, so start checking after about 20 minutes.
- When the carrots are tender, remove from the oven and place onto a serving platter. Garnish the carrots with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
Slice the carrots into 2 or 3 long strips as shown in the pictures. This will depend on the thickness of the carrot.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: carrots, carrot recipes, roasted carrots, carrots with parsley, side dish recipe, side dishes, thanksgiving sides, vegetable sides, vegetable recipes