- 8 oz. shrimp (can be the small ones, frozen or fresh)
- 8 oz. ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the meatballs except the panko into a food processor. Process until all the ingredients are completely combined, then stir in the panko bread crumbs.
- Using your hands (spray them with cooking spray first or slightly wet them) portion out a golfball sized meatball. You can also use a 1 1/2 T. scoop to portion them out.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- While the meatballs are cooking make the peanut sauce. Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a small pot and heat over low heat. Whisk to combine the ingredients and just heat though.
- Serve the meatballs with the peanut sauce on the side for dipping, or you can toss the meatballs in the sauce and serve over rice.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatball recipes, shrimp meatballs, seafood meatball recipes, shrimp recipes, ground pork recipes