This twist on coleslaw will be a hit at your parties and BBQ’s! Shaved brussels sprouts and cabbage are tossed with a creamy, peanut flavored dressing!
12 ounces shredded brussels sprouts
14 ounce bag coleslaw mix with carrots
Chopped peanuts and scallions for garnish
For The Dressing:
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon whole milk
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Fresh black pepper and kosher salt to taste
1 1/2 teaspoons ginger paste
2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Add the brussels sprouts, cabbage and scallions to a large bowl.
- Add the peanut butter to a microwavable bowl and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave so it will soften and stir easier.
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients to the peanut butter and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the brussels and cabbage and toss to combine.
- Cover the coleslaw with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Toss before serving, then top with chopped peanuts and more scallions if desired.
- Category: Side dishes
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coleslaw recipes, cabbage recipe, brussels sprouts recipe, side dishes, low carb recipe, peanut sauce, bbq sides, salad recipe