This addicting Teriyaki Steak recipe is sure to become a favorite! A flavorful marinade that you can use with many different cuts of steak!
2 1/2 – 3 pound flank steak or for other types of steak that can be used, see note*
Ingredients for The Marinade:
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade into a bowl and whisk together until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add the flank steak to a resealable plastic bag or a 9″ x 13″ glass dish. Pour the marinade over the steak, turning to make sure the steak is covered on both sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 400-425 degrees. Remove the steak from the marinade, leaving any pieces of ginger, garlic or scallions behind. Lightly pat the steak dry with paper towels.
- Grill the steak for 4 minutes on each side for a medium rare temperature. This will depend on how thick your steak is, so use a meat thermometer to make sure your steak is done to your liking.
- Remove the steak from the grill and place on a board. Cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice the steak against the grain and serve.
Different types of steak could include: Skirt Steak, Hanger Steak, Sirloin, Tri-Tip, Rump Steak (Round Steak)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, steak recipe, grilling recipe, flank steak recipe, teriyaki steak, teriyaki marinade, easy recipes, low carb recipes