These tasty low carb appetizers are perfect for holidays and parties! Easy to make and only 10 minutes to bake!
- 2 cups whipped cream cheese (or 8 ounces softened cream cheese)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 12 mini sweet peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the top third off of the peppers, leaving the steam. Reserve the cut peppers for another use.
- Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning and jalapeños together in a bowl. Divide the filling between the peppers and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips and serve.
If you leave the tortilla chip topping of the carb count goes down to 2 carbs per pepper! other low carb topping ideas are fried onions and even pork rinds!
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizer recipes, low carb appetizers, stuffed peppers, easy appetizers