This light chicken soup recipe uses grilled chicken! The grilled chicken adds so much flavor to this soup, it tastes just like summer!
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken tenders
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
For the soup
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn (frozen corn can be substituted)
- 1 large onion onion chopped, about 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups cut spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Season the chicken tenders with the salt and pepper. Grill for 2-3 minuets on each side until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large soup pot, add the olive oil and the onion and cook, while stirring for 5 minutes. Add in the zucchini, corn, salt and pepper and stir.
- Cook for another five minutes then add in the diced chicken and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the soup, stir and cover and cook for 10 minuets.
- Stir in the fresh dill and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: soup recipes, chicken soup, grilled chicken, healthy recipes, dinner ideas, dinner recipes