This spicy pineapple margarita recipe is sure to be a hit for Cinco de Mayo, or any cocktail party!
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Sea salt for rimming the glass (optional)
- Add the tequila, hot sauce, triple sec, pineapple juice, lime juice and cilantro (if using) to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a salt rimmed glass, if you prefer.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge, lime wheel and more fresh cilantro.
If you’re making these margaritas for a crowd and you’re not sure how spicy to make them, leave the hot sauce out and let your guests add their own!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: margarita recipe, pineapple margarita, spicy margarita, tequila cocktails, tequila drinks, cinco de mayo cocktails, drink recipes, drinks made with tequila