Spicy Mexican Pizzas aren’t spicy like you think…not blow your head off spicy, but a different kind of spice! An easy weeknight dinner idea the family will love!
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15 oz. can refried beans
- 8 oz. cojita cheese, crumbled
- sliced radishes
- more cojita cheese
- habanero or jalapeño peppers (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet and season with the salt, garlic powder, cumin and chili powder.
- Drain off any fat in the skillet and remove to a bowl to cool.
- Brush the torillas with the oil and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, watching carefully so they don’t get too brown, then remove from the oven.
- If the tortillas bubble up at all just poke the bubble with a knife and let the steam escape.
- Spread a layer of the beans on each tortilla, followed by a layer of the beef.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the cojita to each tortilla and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas to a board and top with desired toppings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven / Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: mexican pizzas, easy dinner ideas, quick pizza recipe, spicy pizza recipe, tortilla pizzas