This delicious spiked cider is made with spiced rum and cranberry juice. This slow cooker drink is perfect for holidays or just sitting by the fire!
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups Spiced Rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 8 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 star anise, plus more for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and turn on low for 3-4 hours.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with fruits from the slow cooker.
- Keep warm as needed in the slow cooker.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker recipes, crock pot recipes, slow cooker apple cider, spiked cider, rum cocktails, warm drink recipes