Slow Cooker Meatballs and Sauce is an easy way to get a comfort food meal on the table, even on busy nights! Just boil up some pasta and dinner is served!
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- Add the ground beef, garlic, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mix together until the ingredients are combined.
- Spray the insert of a large slow cooker (see note) with cooking spray. Portion the meatballs into 16 meatballs, a little larger than a golf ball and place into your slow cooker in a single layer if possible.
- Pour the sauce on top of the meatballs along with a cup of water. Set the slow cooker on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with your pasta of choice. This recipe will make enough sauce for about 1 pound of pasta.
Try to get the meatballs in a single layer in your crock pot so that they don’t break apart. If you can’t fit them in a single layer, just gently place them on top of each other and don’t stir the meatballs at all until they are finished cooking.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, slow cooker meatballs, slow cooker recipes, meatballs and sauce, spaghetti and meatballs, meatball recipes