A Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe that’s so easy it’s practically no-fail! There’s only 3 ingredients, so it doesn’t get much better, or easier than that!
- 4 lb. pork loin roast
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons of the gravy (at the end)
- Season the roast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place in your slow cooker and top with the sliced onions tucked on the side of the roast and applesauce poured on top. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board covered with foil to keep warm.
- Pour the juices from the slow cooker into a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch together with the gravy in a small bowl until smooth, then slowly add to the pot of gravy while whisking.
- Bring back to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork, place on a serving platter and pour the gravy over the top.
- Make sure when you place the onions into the slow cooker they’re on the sides of the roast and not on top so that they caramelize in the sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker recipe, pork loin recipe, pork roast, crock pot pork, crock pot recipes, dinner ideas, easy meals