Shrimp Puffs are a delicious and easy appetizer that can be made in just minutes! Fluffy biscuits with a creamy shrimp and cheese filling!
- Can of 10 store bought biscuits (7 1/2 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill plus more for garnish
- 1 scallion, diced fine
- 1/2 pound baby shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each biscuit in half and then place each half into a muffin cup, pressing the biscuit up the sides of the cup.
- Add the mayonnaise, cheese, dill, scallion and shrimp to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir. Divide the filling between the biscuits.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown and puffy. Garnish with more fresh dill if desired.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, shrimp recipes, shrimp appetizer recipes, seafood recipes, easy recipes, party food