This over the top roasted brussels sprouts recipe is going to turn anyone into a sprouts lover!
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, washed, stems trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the brussels sprouts in the oil then add to a sheet pan. Add salt and pepper to taste, then roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the sprouts are fork tender.
- Add the cheese and bacon to the top of the brussels sprouts, then place the pan back into the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brussels sprouts, brussels sprouts recipe, side dish recipe, vegetables, vegetable side dish, low carb recipe, brussel sprouts