Make your favorite Shamrock Shake right at home! Skip the drive through and blend up a few of these creamy, minty shakes – try them boozy for the adults, virgin for the kids!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8–10 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Whipped cream, cherries and sprinkles for serving
- Add the ice cream, milk, food coloring, mint extract to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a cherry, whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: milkshake recipe, green milkshake, dessert recipe, dessert drinks, copycat recipes, shamrock shakes, mcdonalds copycat recipe, st. patricks day recipes