This easy Sesame Ground Chicken is one of our kids favorite dinners! Serve with rice or cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli for an easy, healthy meal!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
- Chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and cook a minute longer.
- Add the ground chicken to the skillet and cook while breaking up into small pieces until the chicken is cooked through. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and chicken broth together in a bowl. Pour over the ground chicken and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and then add the cornstarch mixture while stirring. Simmer the chicken until the sauce is thickened, taste for seasonings and serve with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, easy chicken recipes, ground chicken recipes, recipes with ground chicken, easy dinner ideas