These super fun and super delicious pudding shots are perfect your Easter dessert!
- 1 (5.1 oz.) box Jell-O Instant Pudding, vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup RumChata
- 12 large chocolate eggs
- Add the instant pudding powder, the Rumchata and milk to a bowl and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Let the pudding mixture sit for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Carefully cut off the top third of the chocolate eggs, discarding the tops
- Spoon the pudding into the chocolate eggs and serve
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pudding shots, no bake desserts, easter recipes, easter desserts, chocolate eggs, rumchata recipes, vanilla pudding desserts