This refreshing frozen rum cocktail is perfect for all your summer BBQ’s and parties!
- 1 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 cups cranberry cherry juice cocktail
- Cola or Cherry Cola for topping
- Fresh cherries for garnish
- Add the rum and juice to a blender then fill with crushed ice.
- Blend until almost smooth but still has some pieces of ice in it.
- Pour into low ball glasses, filling 3/4 full, then top with Coke.
- Add fresh cherries for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rum and coke, cocktail recipe, drink recipe, rum drinks, frozen cocktails, blender drinks