These festive holiday cookies are going to be a hit at your holiday dessert table! So easy to make, get the kids in the kitchen to make these cookies!
- 6 cus Rice Krispies cereal
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 16 oz. package mini marshmallows
- 1 10 oz. peppermint chocolate candies
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the marshmallows, stirring until totally melted. Stir in the cereal and crushed peppermint until combined.
- Grab some of the cereal mixture and roll into a 2 inch ball, then quickly push in a peppermint chocolate.
- Repeat until all the cookies are formed.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
If your mixture starts to harden up while you are making the cookies, pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds to warm them up so you can keep rolling!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie recipe, dessert recipe, no bake recipes, holiday desserts, christmas cookies, rice krispie treats