This festive mojito recipe can be enjoyed any time of the year! Make this berry mojito for Fourth of July or Memorial Day for the perfect themed drink!
- 2 1/2 ounces berry flavored vodka
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- 3 raspberries (plus more for garnish)
- 3 blackberries (plus more for garnish)
- 5–6 fresh mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- Plain or berry seltzer for topping
- 1 apple slices for garnish
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Muddle the mint leaves and berries in the bottom of a glass.
- Add ice, then pour in the vodka, rum and Chambord and stir.
- Top the drink with seltzer and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Garnish with more fresh berries, an apple slice and chopped mint if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: drink recipes, mojito recipe, vodka drinks, holiday drinks, fourth of july recipes, memorial day recipes