This healthy stir fry recipe is made with our 5 minute homemade stir fry sauce!
- 1/2 lb. salmon, diced and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package Lo Mein Noodles, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- Stir Fry Sauce (about 1 1/2 cups)
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat with a tablespoon of the oil.
- Add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing often until cooked through. Remove the salmon to a plate then add the other tablespoon of oil.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 5-6 minutes until bright green but still firm. If you have a lid to your wok you can place the lid on while cooking so that the broccoli steams up faster. Next add the coleslaw mix and stir together with the broccoli until wilted.
- Add the cooked noodles into the wok along with the salmon and the stir fry sauce. Toss together until all the ingredients are coated with the sauce and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Add the stir fry sauce a little at a time until it’s the consistency you like it. We used the whole recipe for this stir fry but if you like less sauce start out with half and keep adding until it’s a good ratio for you!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stir fry recipe, salmon recipe, healthy dinner recipes, seafood recipes, stir fry sauce, dinner ideas