These festive prosseco cocktails are going to be a hit for the holidays! Pomegranate liquor mixed with champagne or prosecco is a holiday flavor that can’t be beat!
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces PAMA liquor (pomegranate liquor)
- 1/2 ounce cointreau
- Prosecco or champagne for topping
- Divide the seeds and place them in 2 champagne flutes.
- Divide the PAMA and the cointreau and add to each of the 2 glasses.
- Top with prosecco or champagne and serve.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: champagne cocktails, champagne drinks, holiday cocktails, holiday drinks, prosecco, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice, christmas cocktail, new years even cocktail