Try something fun at your next party with these Prosciutto and Melon Breadsticks. These easy appetizers will add a ton of color and flavor to the appetizer table!
- 1 package (6 oz.) breadsticks
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 1b. thinly sliced prosciutto
- Cut the prosciutto slices in half.
- Peel and seed your melons, then cut then into large wedges.
- Slice in paper thin slices using wither a mandoline slicer or a large vegetable peeler.
- Wrap a slice or two of melon around a breadstick and then wrap on piece of prosciutto on top of the melon.
- Your slices should be thin enough that the melon and prosciutto should stick to itself.
- Repeat with remaining breadsticks and serve immediately.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizer recipe, prosciutto appetizer, prosciutto with melon, prosciutto recipes, prosciutto and melon, easy appetizer recipe, light appetizer