These juicy and flavorful pork sliders are topped with a fresh pineapple salsa!
For the sliders
- 1 3/4 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 20 oz. can of pineapple chunks, drained and chopped into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Slider buns
- Fresh arugula
- Start by making the pineapple salsa. Add the chopped pineapple chunks, the red onion, parsley or cilantro, jalapeño, the lime juice and a pinch of salt to a medium bowl. Stir and taste for seasonings, then cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place the ground pork in a large bowl and add the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and form into 6 patties (about 1/4 lb. each)
- Heat your grill to a medium high heat, you can also cook these in a large skillet in two batches, place the pork patties on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a platter and cover with foil for 5 minutes.
- Assemble the sliders by placing a few arugula leaves on the bottom half of a slider bun. Top with one of the pork patties then a spoonful of the pineapple salsa.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork sliders, slider recipe, dinner ideas, ground pork recipes