This easy and fun cocktail garnish is perfect for happy hour!
- 4 cups popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- popcorn seasoning, any flavor, I used bacon and cheese
- 4 ounces Colby cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- Pour the butter over the popped popcorn and toss to combine.
- Using cocktail skewers, thread one piece of popcorn alternating with a cheese cube.
- Place the skewer onto a wine glass and serve.
- Serve the extra popcorn and cheese in bowls along with the wine.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail garnish, cheese, popcorn