These bite sized BLT appetizers make the perfect party appetizer!
- 1 (18 oz.) tube of polenta sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 4 oz. pancetta
- boston bib lettuce, friseé or any type of leafy lettuce
- 2 pints of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 T. butter
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the sliced polenta and fry for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and let cool.
- To the same skillet add the pancetta and cook on both sides until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and let cool.
- Assemble with the polenta on the bottom, a piece of lettuce next, then the pancetta and a tomato on top.
- Secure with a toothpick and serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon appetizers, appetizer recipes, polenta appetizers, party food, one bite appetizers, blt recipes