This addicting sweet and boozy bacon is sure to be a hit at parties!
- 1 lb. bacon, I used thick-cut bacon
- 1 1/2 c. Pineapple Rum
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Marinate the bacon in a shallow dish with the rum for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the rum and dry off with paper towels.
- Lay the bacon strips on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Place an even layer of brown sugar over each strip of bacon and then scatter the crushed pineapple on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the bacon is crisp.
- The bacon will crisp up even more when cooled.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon recipes, candied bacon, appetizer recipes