This is the BEST Pina Colada recipe ever! Make a pitcher of these tropical drinks and pretend that you’re on that beach vacation!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut (like Coco Lopez brand)
- 6 ounces white rum
- 2–3 cups ice
- Dark rum for floater on top (optional)
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Add the pineapple chunks with juice, cream, cream of coconut, rum and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth and the divide between 4 highball glasses.
- Tip with 1/2 ounce of dark rum and garnish with cherries.
Approximately 8 ounce glasses will yield 4 drinks, larger glasses will yield 2 or 3
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pina colada cocktail, pina colada recipe, tropical drinks, frozen drinks, cocktail recipes, rum drinks, how to make pina colada