Piña Colada Shrimp Kabobs are the ultimate party food recipe! Marinated shrimp, pineapple and peppers skewered and grilled up in minutes!
- 2 lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into spears and then 2 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges then 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups piña colada mix
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- toasted coconut for garnish
- Marinate the shrimp in a plastic bag with both rums and the piña colada mix for 3-4 hours.
- Drain the marinade and dry the shrimp with paper towels. Thread the shrimp onto skewers alternating with the peppers, onions and pineapple.
- Grill over low heat, turning often for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and garnish with toasted coconut.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kebabs, pineapple kebabs, how to make kebabs, how to grill kebobs, super bowl party food ideas, super bowl recipes, shrimp recipes