These Mini Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are so easy to make! An easy, tasty, low carb appetizer recipe!
- 1 pound lean roast beef
- 10 miniature bell peppers, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the onion and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Chop up the roast beef into small pieces and add to the skillet with the onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes then add the cream cheese, stirring to combine with the filling. Add the filling to a large bowl and let cool.
- Place the halved peppers on a baking sheet. Fill with the roast beef filling, dividing between the peppers, and then top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the filling is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
This mini stuffed pepper recipe makes about 20 mini stuffed peppers about 3 peppers per person for appetizers.
Store: Let the peppers cool down completely and then store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat: Warm leftover peppers in the oven at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes until warmed through. You can also reheat the peppers in the microwave but the peppers will be softer.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven / Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, low carb recipes, low carb appetizers, party food, philly cheesesteak recipes, game day food